Shipping Management Services Limited, provides a comprehensive export packing service throughout Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and further afield. Our service includes a free of cost, no obligation, design and estimating program for cases, crates and all packing materials.
Export packing requires both pre and post related services and we can collect from the end of client production line (ex works), pack and despatch to specification. Onward export shipping and documentation requirements can also be covered.
We have the additional ability to pack on our customers’ site, when required, and a Global Logistics and Shipping Service through our business partners.
Our dedicated staff are fully trained and experienced in all aspects of equipment handling, packing and packaging performance in transit. If required, photographic evidence of various stages of packing and despatch operations will be provided.
Shipping Management Services Limited are fully accredited to supply timber packaging to meet the requirements of ISPM 15, Wood Marking, case/crate designs and anti-corrosion and cushioning materials to BS 1133.
What We Offer With Our Export Packing Service
- In-house packing at our premises and/or on-site at your premises.
- Goods packed into cases/crates (securely packaged with documentation attached).
- Climate protection packaging (barrier foil and desiccant), for maximum moisture resistance.
- International Shipping Markings.
- Secured freight and container loading.